Zionist censors enable war crimes


From my new Press TV op-ed  "Zionist censors enabling war crimes":

I recently gave an interview on WWUH, a radio station based at the University of Hartford, Connecticut.

Listen to the first half of the interview:

9/11 Wake Up Call

(the second half airs next week)

During the interview, I expressed the same views, and cited the same facts, that are featured in my opinion columns at Press TV. I presented empirical evidence that Israel and its American supporters orchestrated 9/11 in order to trick the USA into destroying or destabilizing "seven countries in five years" – as General Wesley Clark revealed. Those seven countries were the ones blocking Israel's quest for regional domination.

I also explained why Zionism is morally indefensible and ultimately doomed, but persists by controlling the USA's Middle East policy.

Predictably, a backlash from the ZPC ensued. A complaint was lodged against WWUH and copied to the University. According to the complaint, I had delivered "an anti-Zionist sermon" and my words were "biased."

The implication: Americans must never hear anything but the pro-Zionist sermons the mainstream media continually inflicts on them. Alternative views are forbidden.

The University of Connecticut knows that the ZPC is tightly organized and financed by hundreds of millionaires and a considerable number of billionaires. Zionist complaints like the one targeting my interview come with an implied threat to withhold funding from the University if it continues to allow the free expression of anti-Zionist views.

Read the full article: http://presstv.com/section/3510303.html

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,